Synergy is the group purchasing team of the UnitingCare network in SA. Synergy uses the collective size of organisations, schools and colleges associated with the Uniting Church in South Australia to negotiate competitive pricing and conditions for a range of goods and services.
Synergy's aim is to ensure that best value is achieved and scarce resources are applied in the most appropriate manner. Jointly funded and managed by the larger organisations associated with the Uniting Church and the Presbytery and Synod SA, Synergy focuses on developing supportive networks, drawing on combined expertise within organisations, and ensuring all parts of the church have access to competitive prices and conditions.
If you are part of the Uniting Church in South Australia, you can benefit. See how Synergy can help show your church, organisation, school or college where savings can be made.
Keep up-to-date with news from Synergy.
Find the annual newsletter archives:
- Synergy Procurement Highlights 20 Dec 2017
For weekly Synergy notices in UC-enews use the archives:
- Uniting Church e-News 19 September 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 12 September 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 5 September 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 29 August 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 22 August 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 15 August 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 8 August 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 1 August 2018
The contracts indicated below are up for renewal by the Synergy team in the coming year. Register your interest to tender for or join a contract with the Synergy manager on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-employment Medicals - November
Air-conditioning Maintenance - November
Electricity Large Meters - December
Electricity Data Meter Provider - December
Automatic Doors - July
Fire Scheduled Maintenance Services - August