Coronavirus (COVID 19) - Update
2 Sep 2020
The Synod of SA is adapting and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to support our communities, congregations and presbyteries across the state, and this remains our highest priority, while adhering to the latest Government advice.
As we have updates to this topic, they will be detailed on this page.
LATEST COVID-19 SYNOD GUIDANCE AND INFO UPDATES:
Updated Roadmap to Re-open churches Checklist for Congregations Contact Tracing Record Attendance
(29 June 2020) (28 May 2020) (01 June 2020)
- 18 August 20: A letter from the General Secretary to Congregations and other ministries
- 03 July 20: Letter from the Moderator - In these continually changing times
- 29 June 20: Letter from the General Secretary - 2sqm rule & updated Roadmap for Reopening Churches
- Archived COVID-19 Communications>>>
RESOURCES (Updated Regularly)
- 21 Aug 20: Guidelines on the Rights of People with Disability Care during COVID-19
- 19 Aug 20: Ideas to consider for restarting Messy Church the COVID-safe way
- 30 Jul 20: Full list of Uniting Church SA livestreams and services
- 01 June 20: Contact Tracing Record Attendance at Public Activities
- 11 May 20: Sign In, Sign Out Register
- 23 March 20: Response to COVID-19 in the UnitingCare network in SA
JOBKEEPER AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- 1 May 20: A letter from the General Secretary about Financial Relief for Congregations
- 30 April 20: Synod of South Australia JobKeeper Declaration Form
- 30 April 20: JobKeeper Outline Pay Bureau Congregations
- 28 April 20: Facebook video by General Manager of Resources on JobKeeper payments UPDATE
- 27 April 20: Mission and Service Fund Contributions - Update
- 9 April 20: JobKeeper Information for Uniting Church Congregations
For all enquiries about Coronavirus, please contact:
- Rev Sue Page - Associate General Secretary
8236 4217 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev Phil Gardner - Executive Officer, Placements and Safe Church
8236 4268 email@example.com
Please note that we may experience a heightened number of enquiries. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
Please email us in the first instance, leave a message with your name and phone number, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Get the latest updates from the Uniting Church in SA regarding COVID-19 and weekly newsletters, subscribe below!< Back to Latest news