Coronavirus (COVID 19) - Update
18 Mar 2020
The Synod of SA is adapting and responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to support our communities, congregations and presbyteries across the state, and this remains our highest priority, while adhering to the latest Government advice.
As we have updates to this topic, they will be detailed on this page.
- 3 April 20:Letter from the Moderator to those in congregational leadership
- 31 March 20: General Secretary's Letter to Congregations and Ministers
- 28 March 20: Letter from the General Secretary to Synod Office, Brooklyn Park and Venues Staff
- 26 March 20: A letter from the General Secretary to Synod of SA staff
- 25 March 20: A letter to Congregations
- 25 March 20: A full list of SA Uniting Church livestreams and church services are available here
- 23 March 20: Letter from General Secretary and Moderator
- 23 March 20: Response to COVID-19 in the UnitingCare network in SA
- 23 March 20: Letter from the General Secretary to all Synod of SA staff
- 21 March 20: Further communications from the Moderator
- 18 March 20: Communications Pack - Important letter from the Moderator
- 18 March 20: Statement of Response from the Uniting College for Leadership and Theology
- 15 March 20: Important information about KCO 2020
- 13 March 20: Media Release: Information for Congregations and Presbyteries
- 6 March 20: Letter from General Secretary - Response to Coronavirus
For all enquiries about Coronavirus, please contact:
- Rev Sue Page - Associate General Secretary
8236 4217 email@example.com
- Rev Phil Gardner - Executive Officer, Placements and Safe Church
8236 4268 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may experience a heightened number of enquiries. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
Please email us in the first instance, leave a message with your name and phone number, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Get the latest updates from the Uniting Church in SA regarding COVID-19 and weekly newsletters, subscribe below!< Back to Latest news