Help UnitingCare SA support the great work of the UnitingCare network!
Plan a Pancake Day morning tea, school lesson, or even evening on the beach and invite friends, family, colleagues, and/or students to join you.
- Register with UnitingCare SA. Use our specially designed events planning guide to help make sure you don't miss anything important!
- Cook and sell pancakes. (You'll return your funds raised to UnitingCare SA)
- Eat the pancakes and share about why fighting poverty and disadvantage is important.
Pancake Day is about:
- Enjoying an activity together
- Most of all: Helping others
A HUGE Thank You to our media partner this year:
Host Your Own Gift Collection
UnitingCare South Australia invites your business, workplace, church, school or community group to host a gift raising tree for a local UnitingCare organisation. UnitingCare organisations experience an increased demand on their services at Christmas time and having community organisations also participate allows more presents to come in for those who need them the most.
Please note: gifts must be collected by 16 December 2018 in order for UnitingCare agencies to distribute them in time for Christmas.
Target Christmas Appeal
Purchase a bauble gift tag from any Target checkout to donate $2 to the appeal. Funds donated at Target stores will support the work of UnitingCare across Australia.