Communications Pack regarding COVID-19
18 Mar 2020
- Cover letter from the Moderator
- Letter from the General Secretary to all Ministers, Pastors, Chaplains, Church Councils and Congregations, which includes:
- Government's advice
- What is 'essential'?
- What should we do about other activities? - funeral, wedding, baptism, communion, op shop, camp, community meal and more
- Update about Synod Office at Pirie Street and Brooklyn Park Campus
- Letter from UnitingCare SA to small organisations and congregations providing welfare support
- Letter from Government of South Australia addressed to all Religious Leaders
To keep updated with the latest news regarding COVID-19 and Synod of SA's responses, find out more here
For all enquiries about Coronavirus, please contact:
- Rev Sue Page - Associate General Secretary
- Rev Phil Gardner - Executive Officer, Placements and Safe Church
Please note that we may experience a heightened number of enquiries. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
Please email us in the first instance, leave a message with your name and phone number, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.