Building projects

Building extensions, upgrades or new developments

Are you planning to extend, build or upgrade?

The process:

  • contact us for application forms
  • approval required from Church Council and Uniting Church SA
  • all contracts handled at the Uniting Church SA office.

We can assist in:

  • preparation of architects brief
  • development of concept
  • providing professional advice
  • supervising planning and building process.

Please contact us early as we have access to significant resources.

Back to top ^

Property expenditure

Seek advice from Property Services

All structural alterations, regardless of cost, require Uniting Church SA approval.

Property expenditure of $10,000 & over requires Uniting Church SA approval.

All contracts require signing by the Church's only legal body regardless of value - The Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (S.A.), contact the Uniting Church SA office.

The Building Project Management Policy covers the requirement for suitably qualified project professionals to be engaged for building projects on property held in the name of The Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (S.A.).  


Back to top ^

Significant Building Projects & Flowchart

Back to top ^