Modern Awards and National Minimum Wage
Human Resources are currently preparing new calculations regarding Award minimum wage rates and penalty loaded wage rates for the many occupational groups, and will publish the information as soon as this process has been completed. In the meantime, please access the Award information regarding minimum wage rates from the links below. If you have any further enquiries, please contact the Human Resources Officer at the Synod Office, Pirie Street on 8236 4234 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay Guide - Clerks - Private Sector Award 2020 (effective 1 July 2021)
- Pay Guide - Miscellaneous Award 2020 (effective 1 July 2021)
- Pay Guide – Higher Education Industry – General Staff Award 2020 (effective 1 July 2021)
The wage rates will be subject to increases / amendments resulting from National Wage Case Decisions and other award changes as they become applicable.
Links to the Awards information on the Fair Work Commission website, including amendments:
The National Minimum Adult Wage Rate
- $20.33 per hour for permanent or fixed term employees
- $25.41 per hour for casual employees (noting that this rate includes a 25% loading).
For more information about these rates, including minimum junior wage rates, can be accessed on this link to the Fair Work Commission website>.