Payroll Bureau Service
The Payroll Bureau Service (Bureau) is provided by the Presbytery and Synod in South Australia, Financial Services Team. It provides payroll services to over 400 Uniting Church people within SA.
The Bureau is available to congregations and faith communities of the Presbytery and Synod of South Australia, by agreement, on a cost recovery basis. The Bureau will calculate and administer payroll transactions as directed by the congregation on a monthly cycle.
Payroll administration includes the following activities;
- calculate and pay salaries and wages
- calculate and withhold PAYG tax
- make before and after tax deductions from pay
- produce and distribute by email pay slips on a monthly basis
- process approved leave applications
- calculate and remit superannuation contributions
- calculate and remit Return to Work levies
- produce and distribute Payment Summaries
Helpdesk facilities are available to Payroll Bureau Service clients Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm (excluding Public Holidays).
If you would like more information contact the staff during business hours (08)8236 4241 firstname.lastname@example.org
Application to open Fringe Benefit Account (83 kb PDF)
Fringe Benefit Account Adjustment Request (90 kb PDF)
Payroll - Bank Account and EMail (137 kb PDF)
Payroll Bureau Service MOU Change of Representative (178 kb PDF)
Emergency contact Details (150 kb PDF)
Leave Application Form (160 kb PDF)
Notification of Superannuation Fund (313 kb PDF)
DD - Congregation Change of Bank Account Details (159 kb PDF)
Mercer Beneficiary Fund Ministers FACT SHEET (593 kb PDF)