The Financial Services Team administers the Uniting Church SA's annual budget and provides financial services to the Synod, presbyteries, UAICC and UVSA. Contact us through Reception (08) 8236 4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your general enquiries.
The Team supports local churches by offering information and assistance to treasurers and ministers.
Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission (ACNC)
ACNC requirements apply to ALL Uniting Church SA entities that have an ABN, regardless of their size.
The annual information statement (AIS) is due 6 months after the end of your financial year.
Congregational Bookkeeping Unit (CBU)
- Bookkeeping services
- MYOB software - installation and training
- General support
- Consultancy services
Payroll Bureau Service
- Payment of all Presbytery and Synod staff and most ministers and lay staff in congregations
- Superannuation, Return-to-Work and PAYG submissions
- Annual payment summaries
- Statutory accounts for Presbytery and Synod (Including Mission and Service Fund, UCSA Relief Fund, UAICC, Post Disaster Ministry and many of the Mission Networks)
- Ministerial Charges
- GST application
Accounts payable and receivable
- Mission & Service Fund contributions
- Donations for specific projects
- Ecumenical grants
- Presbytery and Synod accounts
- Fringe benefit accounts administration