The Team supports local churches by offering information and assistance to treasurers and ministers.
Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission (ACNC)
ACNC requirements apply to ALL Uniting Church SA entities that have an ABN, regardless of their size.
The annual information statement (AIS) is due 6 months after the end of your financial year.
Congregational Bookkeeping Unit (CBU)
- Bookkeeping services
- General support
- Consultancy services
Payroll Bureau Service
- Payment of all Presbytery and Synod staff and most ministers and lay staff in congregations
- Superannuation, Return-to-Work and PAYG submissions
- Annual payment summaries
- Statutory accounts for Presbytery and Synod (Including Mission and Service Fund, UCSA Relief Fund, UAICC, Post Disaster Ministry and many of the Mission Networks)
- Ministerial Charges
- GST application
Accounts payable and receivable
- Mission & Service Fund contributions
- Donations for specific projects
- Ecumenical grants
- Presbytery and Synod accounts
- Fringe benefit accounts administration