Mission Resourcing was established by the Uniting Church, Synod of South Australia in 2002, to assist the church to develop a culture of mission. There are 10 (full and part-time) staff based in the church office at 212 Pirie Street, Adelaide. All staff are available to travel throughout South Australia.
Mission Resourcing works in a range of areas, some of which include:
- discipleship/leadership development for a missional church
- mission centres – Effective Living Centre, Stillpoint Spirituality Centre and Centre for Music Liturgy and the Arts
- international church partnerships and covenantal relationships
- providing and recommending a range of resources to assist growth in mission
- a deepening understanding of and engagement in mission through intergenerational and intercultural experience
- encouraging local mission
- identifying strategic mission opportunities, locally and regionally
- working with networks and regions to discern missional values and behaviours
Seeds of Hope in Troubled Times
Stillpoint Spirituality and Loyola Ignatian Spirituality will present two retreats and open conversations featuring Margaret Silf.
27-29 April 2018 at Nunyara
30 April - 2 May 2018 at Sevenhill
Margaret Silf is a dynamic and engaging spiritual explorer, writer, speaker and retreat giver who engages with other pilgrims through her books, retreats and spiritual conversation. Margaret is a mother and grandmother who lives in Staffordshire, England and travels extensively to share her passion about making spirituality accessible to all. Margaret has a wide range of best selling books including her most recent books “Hidden Wings: Emerging From Troubled Times with New Hope and Deeper Wisdom” and “Born to Fly: A Handbook for Butterflies-In-Waiting.”