The Financial Services Team administers the Uniting Church SA's $10m annual budget and provides financial services to Presbytery and Synod departments. Contact us through Reception (08) 8236 4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your general enquiries.
The Team supports local churches by offering information and assistance to treasurers and ministers.
The annual information statement (AIS) is due 6 months after the end of your financial year.
The ACNC requirements apply to ALL Uniting Church SA entities that have an ABN, regardless of their size. Do not fall into the trap of thinking “this doesn’t apply to us”.
Congregational Bookkeeping Unit (CBU)
- Bookkeeping services
- MYOB software - installation and training
- General support
- Consultancy services
Payroll Bureau Service
- Payment of all Presbytery and Synod staff
- Payment of most ministers and lay staff in congregations
- Annual payment summaries
- Employment contracts
- Statutory accounts for Presbytery and Synod (Including Parkin Mission, Parkin Trust, RH White, Epworth SA Inc, UAICC, Post Disaster Ministry and many of the Mission Networks)
- Ministerial Charges
- GST application
Accounts payable and receivable
- Mission & Service Fund contributions
- Donations for specific projects
- Ecumenical grants
- Presbytery and Synod accounts
- Fringe benefit payments