Receptive Ecumenism: Fourth International Conference Leaning into the Spirit: discernment, decision-making and reception
Australian National University, Canberra
6 November 2017 - 9 November 2017
The fourth International Receptive Ecumenism Conference will be held in Australia in 2017.
1. Professor Paul Murray, Director, Centre for Catholic Studies Durham University, UK
2. Rev Dr Mary-Anne Plaatjies van Huffel Stellenbosch University, South Africa, Co-president World Council of Churches
3. Rt Rev Dr Helen-Ann Hartley Bishop of Waikato, New Testament Scholar, New Zealand
4. Dr Paul Pulikkan Director, Chair for Christian Studies and Research, Calicut University, India
5. Dr Sara Gehlin, postdoctoral researcher, Church of Sweden Research Department, Uppsala, Sweden.
6. Revd Prof. Michael Welker Executive Director of FIIT University of Heidelberg Author, God the Spirit, Germany
7. Revd Dr Vicky Balabanski Flinders University Co-Director, Biblical Studies Uniting College for Leadership & Theology, Australia
8. The Most Revd Sir David Moxon The Archbishop of Canterbury’s Representative to the Holy See Anglican Chair, ARCIC III, Italy
9. Dr Antonia Pizzey Australian Catholic University Member of Australian Roman Catholic – Uniting Church Dialogue, Australia
10. Fr Anthony Currer Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity, Italy
11. The Rt Revd Dr Peter Carnley AC Primate of the Anglican Church of Australia (2000–2005) Anglican co-chair ARCIC II (2003), Australia
Registrations and conference details are available using the link below.
For more information
Visit arts-ed.csu.edu.au/centres/accc/projects/2017-conference-receptive-ecumenism (opens in a new window)