UnitingCare Pancake Day
Pancake Day falls on 5 March 2019, but you can hold a Pancake Day anytime in February or March. (*Please note: host packs are sent on the day the registration is received. The arrival time will vary according to Australia Post).
Host a Pancake Day event at your work, school, community group or church.
UnitingCareSA is raising funds for SA, NT, QLD and WA. The funds you raise will go to a UnitingCare organisation in your state.
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Plan a Pancake Day morning tea, school lesson, or even evening on the beach and invite friends, family, colleagues, and/or students to join you and Register with UnitingCare SA. Use specially designed events planning guide to help make sure you don't miss anything!
- Cook and sell pancakes. (You'll return your funds raised to UnitingCare)
- Eat the pancakes and share about why fighting poverty and disadvantage is important.
Pancake Day is about:
- Enjoying an activity together
- Most of all: Helping others
Learn about Pancake Day by reading about how the funds of Pancake Day 2017 are making a difference in SA:
If you have raised funds for Pancake Day: you can return them here>
Need inspiration? Find ideas and resources here!
A HUGE Thank You to our media partner this year: