Fundamentals of Transitional Ministry: : The Work of the Leader
15 July 2020 - 17 July 2020
The Fundamentals of Transitional Ministry Courses are going online!
Course 1: The three-day “Fundamentals of Transitional Ministry: The Work of the Leader” FTM(L) via Zoom, will be held Wed 15 to Fri 17 July. Registrations are open now: https://ume.nswact.uca.org.au/fundamentals-of-transitional-ministry-leadership/
Cost: Reduced to $200 early bird (Full price $250). Early bird closes on 15 June.
This initial three-day course is especially helpful for:
• People in Presbytery leadership roles
• People in the latter half of Third Phase of Ministry
• Ministers intending to do significant amounts of supply
• Ministers moving from chaplaincy/agency roles into congregational ministry
• Ministers in placements going through significant transitions, such as looking for new mission directions, contemplating combining/closing, moving to resource ministry.
Course 2 for those who have completed Course 1: “Fundamentals of Transitional Ministry: The Work of the Congregation” FTM(C) will also be held by Zoom in the latter part of the year, but will be separated out into 5 days over several months, about two weeks apart.
Email: Rev Dr Rob McFarlane at email@example.com if you are interested and details will be sent as they come to hand.
For more information
Contact Rev Dr Rob McFarlane
Visit ume.nswact.uca.org.au/fundamentals-of-transitional-ministry-leadership (opens in a new window)