Unite-news is the fortnightly e-newsletter of UnitingCare SA for all staff and friends of the UnitingCare network.
If you would like to receive Unite-news, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
UnitingCare organisations, schools and colleges are welcome to submit items for listing in Unite-news.
Please note that all submissions are subject to editing and are included at the discretion of the editor.
Important points to remember when making your submission:
- Articles should be in the form of a single paragraph, no longer than 60 words.
- Keep articles simple, concise and appropriate for a diverse audience.
- Confidential information must not be broadcast in e-news.
- If you need to link to more information i.e. flier or webpage, please send with your article.
- If multiple articles are being submitted, please prioritise in order of preference for publication.
Articles may be submitted by COB Wednesday of each week.
Any questions? Contact us using the info at the left.
PDFs from Unite-news
volunteer letter for FTC (329 kb PDF)