UC e-News is the weekly email newsletter of the Uniting Church SA. It seeks to connect the Uniting Church SA community and help our church members communicate with each other - it's part of our core activity of Uniting People.
UC e-News is distributed weekly on Wednesday afternoon. Items for UC e-News must be sent prior to 10am on the Wednesday in which the notice needs to appear.
UC e-News sections
Recent articles with timely news, comments and stories will be featured in UC e-News each week. These will be sourced from New Times online. New Times online has its own email subscription options. Find out more here.
Each week, UC e-News will highlight a particular program, resource or other initiative from the Synod office, a congregation or faith community. These will sometimes be sourced from notices submitted via the UC e-News form here.
News & notices
Discussions are still taking place regarding arrangements for Positions Vacant in UC e-News. An update will be provided on this page as soon as possible.
Reflection of the week
The "Reflection of the week" is published on New Times online with a link also provided in UC e-News.
Please click a link below to view any UC E-News sent in the last two months. All emails will open in a new window.
- Uniting Church e-News - 21 February 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 14 February 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 7 February 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 31 January 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 24 January 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 17 January 2018
- Uniting Church e-News - 20 December 2017
- Uniting Church e-News - 13 December 2017