The Presbytery & Synod Office has prepared award minimum wage rates and penalty rates in a summarised table format effective 1 July 2016. The information contained within the tables are in accordance with the provisions under each of the individual awards. The rates will be subject to increases / amendments resulting from wage case decisions and other award changes as they become applicable.
Please click on the links below to view the award information. The tables prepared for ease of reference include:
- The Clerks Private Sector Award 2010 as they apply to all Uniting Church SA Ministry Centres and Congregations,
- Miscellaneous Award 2010 as they apply to (i) Congregations and (ii) Uniting Venues SA, and
- Higher Education General Award 2010 as they apply to Uniting College for Leadership and Theology.
If you have any questions relating to this information, please contact Human Resources Department on (08) 8236 4278.
The 1 July 2016 new national minimum wage is:
- $17.70 per hour for permanent or fixed term employees, or
- $22.12 per hour for casual employees (noting that this rate includes a 25% loading).