Lenswood Uniting Church
1606 Lobethal Road, situated on the corner of Swamp Road and Lobethal Road, a 30 minute drive from Adelaide.
Lenswood UC is a welcoming, caring church with members of all ages. We particularly value our children and youth.
Lenswood is a small fruitgrowing community and the church is centrally located.
The word of God always has priority in our worship.
If you attend out church, you will be warmly welcomed.
- Mission and outreach is important to our congregation and we financially support many organisations both in Australia and overseas. We also try to be aware of needs in our community, providing meals and finance when needed.
- Sunday School is held during the church service, in school term.
- Youth group meets fortnightly during school term.
- Kids’ Club meets fortnightly during school term, in the Church of Christ hall, which is right next to the Lenswood Primary School.
- Play Group meets fortnightly during the school term. This group is really special, giving valuable support to the young Mums and their children.
- Bible study for women meets fortnightly and is a real blessing to those who attend.
- Craft group meets monthly and is open to anyone wishing to attend.
- Christmas Eve Carol Service has become a local tradition.
- Social events are arranged from time to time and usually include a bonfire night.
Alison & Brenton Green Ph: (08) 8389 8355 Mo: 0437 816 992
Judy & Rodney Green Ph: (08) 8389 8231 Mo: 0438 481 779