Rediscovering Christian Community Health and Care Ministry
130 Rose Terrace, Wayville
14 September 2017 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Does your church have...
• a young man struggling with mental illness?
• a single parent coping with a son with autism?
• an older couple struggling with a new diagnosis of dementia?
• a middle aged father battling with alcohol addiction?
• a woman needing to leave her marriage due to domestic violence?
• a woman coming to terms with the sexual abuse she experienced as a child?
• an older couple needing to relocate to a residential aged care facility?
• a grieving family after the death of their child?
• people living with chronic conditions?
If so, you may wish to consider the benefit of having a nurse in your church’s pastoral care team.
If you’d like to know more, join the Australian Faith Community Nurses Association for a FREE 2 hour seminar with international guest Rev Dr Helen Wordsworth. Helen is a registered nurse, minister of religion, and founder of ‘Parish Nursing Ministries UK’, a simple, transferable and timely initiative to enhance the missional work of Christian churches and improve pastoral care and community outreach.
Please register for the FREE seminar via Eventbrite:
For more information
Contact Anne van Loon
Phone 0409 921 337 or email email@example.com
Visit www.afcna.org.au (opens in a new window)